Get regular sleep, 7-8 hours a night.
Incorporate a daily stress-relief activity into your life, i.e. meditation, a walk (being conscious of social distancing recommendations of six feet from non-household members), gardening, etc.
Limit your intake of refined sugars and remember to eat a healthy diet of vegetables, fruits and protein.
We all know the CDC advice to wash our hands thoroughly and often. Posted here are the strict hand washing protocols our sterile technicians follow before entering the clean room for sterile compounding. Follow this simple guide to ensure no germs are present after washing your hands.
Take high-quality vitamins to support your immune system, such as:
• Viral Shield, which includes three herbs (andrographis, licorice root, and indigowoad), used for immune support and stimulation.
• Immune Support, which contains 500mg of beta 1,3/1,6 of glucan per capsule used to mobilize cells that support the body’s first line response.
• Vitamin D. Recent studies show that patients with low Vitamin D levels may be more susceptible to the COVID-19 disease. This study looked at Vitamin D levels in 212 patients and saw a direct correlation between Vitamin D levels and severity of Covid-19.
• Zinc. In vitro studies have shown cells with adequate levels of intracellular zinc are more resistant to coronavirus infection.
• Vitamin C. High dose Vitamin C is currently being studied as a potential treatment.
• Probiotic. Good gut function is the foundation of a healthy immune system.
• Melatonin. Melatonin is known to modulate the immune system and support sleep.
• Quercetin. Dihydroquercetin in our product Allergy Relief is known to stabilize mast cells and reduce histamine release.
• N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC). NAC is a known antioxidant that also thins out mucus allowing better clearance of the lungs.
• Daily Vitamin Pack, which includes a multivitamin, probiotic, fish oil, D3, and magnesium to support overall health.
• Vitamins can be ordered online. Online purchases include free shipping. Our pharmacists are also available to answer any vitamin questions at (415) 344-0600, option zero.