Vitamin D3 2000IU contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests roles for vitamin D not only in bone health, but also in supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health*
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
- Take one or two softgels daily.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.